Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

My sketch in color

I hope you remember, I made the sketch of a lady in grief . If you don't then you can read that post here.
The sketch I made is :


Few days back, Ashwini (Her  blog is : http://ashsonline.blogspot.in ) had asked my permission to use this sketch to make a glass painting. I was also eager to see the sketch in color. So I agreed. I thought it would take at least few weeks for Ashwini to make the glass painting (Because for me it would have taken few months :-)). To my surprise , the glass painting is ready. You can see the painting in her blog here. 

I liked it very much. It looks better than the pencil sketch. I'm sure you also agree with me.

Once again "Thanks Ashwini ".

In the next post, definitely share about the Kalamkari Patch work I made on a saree.

Until then,


Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana


3 comments:

  1. too good..and i saw ashwini's painting too..i ♥ both..i appreciate you..
    big thanks for viewing and following my blog,ranjana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's beautiful! She picked a great drawing to work from :)

    ReplyDelete

Google analytics